Hello Digital Lovers!
We are looking to recruit young graduates, willing to learn the ins and outs of the Digital Advertising World and use their analytical skills to grow and develop the Semetis clients' online businesses.
Are you ready to enter the Semetis Digital Business Program?
You will be working with more experienced colleagues, in direct relationship with our clients and partners. You will be contributing to Digital Advertising campaigns & Digital Business Intelligence activities, before being able to fully lead and manage projects.
- Combine a strategic mind with a hands-on attitude
- Plan, manage, optimize and analyze digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube, Spotify, Instagram, Snapchat, Waze …)
- Provide business-minded recommendations and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their Return-On-Investment
- Leverage your analytical skills to turn data into insights, and propose trendy features, projects and services to your clients
- Collaborate with experienced Semetissians in the management of your clients
- Advise clients on new market trends, services and any other digital opportunities
- University degree (Master) in economics or business
- Curious, data-driven, hungry to learn and love to challenge yourself
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you take ownership of your projects, you learn from your wins and your failures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Analytical and business mindset
- Work with deadlines
- Team player attitude is a must-have
- 0-2 years of digital advertising experience
- Native in Dutch and/or French and fluent in English
- A Digital Business School program
- A continuous learning experience with a clear growth path
- Become a real Swiss army knife in the Digital Marketing field
- An attractive package with net allowances (frais forfaitaires and work from home indemnity) and extra advantages (hospitalization insurance, pension plan, etc.)
- An amazing network of professionals
- Tremendous colleagues
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own function and challenge ideas
- An amazing office within a coworking community (WeWork) with excellent facilities such as sport sessions, free beers, free breakfasts on Mondays, and much more!
- Connect with your colleagues during office lunches, afterworks, parties, mind-blowing team buildings or during our Annual Semetis Trip abroad. We also have an Impact Team organizing activities with social or ecological impact, or even wellbeing initiatives!
- Hybrid way of working for a good work-life balance. We’d like to see you 3 times a week in the office, for the rest, we use Google Meet and chats!
- Possibility to work from anywhere during summer
Career & learning path:
- First months focused on digital advertising projects and learning the basics,
- Continuous learning internally (self-learning & through colleagues) and externally,
- Intensive training and development track with dedicated ‘boot camps’,
- Growth path towards client & project management, as well as digital business intelligence & digital strategy.
Our recruitment process is complete and fast. It usually takes 2-3 weeks.
- Introduction call with our Happiness Manager
- Round 1: Interview in our office
- Round 2: Case to solve at home
- Round 3: Case presentation in our office
- Round 4: Wrap up interview in our office
- Congrats, you are a Semetissian now!